Shipping and Returns
We aim to dispatch orders within 2 - 5 business days.
All orders are avaiable to be collectd from The Ceramic Boutique
Because of the variance in the Art's size and breakability for shipping, please contact us for a quote. Email us NOW
NZ ART 4U uses Fastway Couriers in New Zealand for all deliveries. A signature will be required at the time of the delivery. If no one is at the delivery address during delivery, the Courier will leave a card with details for arranging a suitable delivery time. Please note that we do not deliver to Private Bag or PO Boxes addresses, however we can do this by arrangment if required.
- Delivery Instructions
It is important that during the order process you enter the correct delivery address. If there is any client error in the address specified, redelivery to the correct address will incur an additional delivery charge.
- Delivery Timing
It is your responsibility to promptly advise us if an order is not delivered when expected. We will then contact the Delivery company
- to track the parcel and arrange for prompt delivery. NZ ART 4U will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from a late or missing delivery. A late delivery does not constitute reasonable means to cancel an order.
- Insurance All orders are insured until delivered. Once an order has been delivered to the client specified address it is considered completed. Therefore we will not be held responsible for any items that are lost, stolen or damaged after delivery.
Shipping Rates - National & International Shipping Rates
Shipping rates may vary from time to time. Please note that the following may influence the shipping price quoted:
The number of items
The size of the items
The weight of items
Destination of the item
Delivery to Rural Areas
Returns & Replacements
AT NZ ART 4U we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are unsatisfied you please contact us with in 10 days of recieving the Art and we will put you in contact with the Artist.
- All returns must be arranged with teh Artists. Returns accepted by the Artist us within 10 days from receipt of delivery are entitled to either a replacement, or a credit to the value of the purchase price (excluding all delivery charges) .
- When returning goods it is imperative that you:
- Repackage goods adequately to prevent damage in transit Retain your proof of delivery until we can confirm receipt of the item. NZ ART 4u or the Artist of the piece does not accept any responsibility for any returned item that goes missing or is damaged in transit.
Goods Damaged in Transit All items that leave our premises are securely packed. If items are damaged during transit please contact the Carrier ie - Fastway Couriers or New Zealand Post within 7 days of receipt of delivery.